keskiviikko 7. lokakuuta 2009

Travelling III, Berlin the 2nd week

Outer-web reality has taken its share from my time for a while. But I thought I would give you a very quick very random postume glimpse on some of the pics from my tour from Vilnius to Berlin through Poznan in the beginning of September.

The second week in Berlin I spent flaneuring on my own.



Somehow I often manage to hit the city while there's some important football match going on. A nearly endless flow of fans heading towards the game,dressed accordingly, drinking beer, surprised me on the Warschauer str. station.






Mauerpark. Amfitheater-karaoke. Sunshine.





On Monday morning this digital screen with security camera on the station matched my mood. I had to take a photo to make sure I wasn't loosing my senses. Luckily the photo repeated the
hebrew.






A rather gloomy figure.





Fantastic light. This photo was technically the worst, but I do love the legs.







I was planning to go to some art galleries in Kreuzberg but got tempted again by the turkish market and walked to the left, not right, after Neukölln bridge. Good choice. There was a band playing brazilian rhythms, another playing klezmer, loads of friendly people, a great atmosphere.





Beautiful morning light.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti