lauantai 3. lokakuuta 2009

Travelling I, Poznan

Outer-web reality has taken its share from my time for a while. But I thought I would give you a very quick very random postume glimpse on some of the pics from my tour from Vilnius to Berlin through Poznan in the beginning of September.

In Vilnius we were having a beer with P and A and A decided to come with us to Poland in an one-hour-notice. Luckily taxis are cheap in Vilnius.

In Poznan,
A&P - this outfit-combo was an accident, they told. Well, here you can see the dress-code criteria on which I choose my friends...:







There was a peculiar piece of, maybe,street art hanging between two buildings on the central square. For me it appeared to be Arafat landing with a bra as a parachute...





We thought of maybe going to this museum, but then we didn't. But we met yet another new cat friend.






Lenin-café was quite kitschy and red.







Reflections, sky, round forms in architecture, metal. Lovely.




Yea, our host, my dear friend Ag. is such a lovely fast lady, even trams seem slow compared to her energy.



1 kommentti: